I have grown up with this British leather brand with Mamma wearing then as far as I can remember& having an on growing collection of Mulberry handbags. For my 18th Birthday I did receive my first Mulberry from my parents, to me which signified that I had reached adulthood. Since then my collection has reached 5, for me when to comes to purchasing bags its not just about buying it for the sake of having an "it bag", for me its about the shape& the colour that I fall in love with. Enough with my ramblings on& just admire her quality lol! (:

September 19, 2010
Meet me tonight, by the Mulberry lake.
Yes guys she's finally arrived, on Wed I was in Edin that day for training when I got the good news. Last couple of days have been mental so this is the first proper chance I've had to sit down& admire her beauty. Yes I know, I'm very sad when it comes to bags but its the fact I've been lusting after it for about a year now. (So its been justified, well in my head any ways& not the bank...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment